Saturday, November 8, 2008

TeacherTube.com

Did you know about this? It is just like YouTube.com but with an educational bent.

In one of the lectures I sat in on last night and today, the speaker was talking about the integration of technology and education. Mind you for a homeschooler, the usage is a little different, but it certianly can impact our teaching / learning too. For example, check out the following video:



Show it to your children and then have them pick one of the items in the song to do a research on and write a quick summary.

I am looking forward to really crawling around this site to see what else they have to offer.

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

That is pretty awesome. I will have to do some exploring on that site also. I wonder if there is anything young enough for my kids?