Saturday, August 16, 2008

Internet Resources

I want to let you know about a website, Homeschool Helper, that I found that has some great homeschool rescources. It seems that they are building the site and some of you may have resources that they could add to it. They have unit studies, worksheets, and record keeping forms.

Of course it does not have as many entiries as Enchanted Learning, but on the otherhand, it is free. When the kids were younger though, the $20 that Enchanted Learning charged was well worth all that I received from the site. It actually probably saved me money in fact, because I did not buy whole books for things that I only needed one or two pages of. Better than that, Enchanted Learning offered me meat in my hands when I was hungry i.e. when a question or thought came to mind, I had information and activities in my hand within minutes. I did not have to wait for the next time we went to the library or the store.

I often wonder how I would have survived before the internet.

No comments: